Dear Neighbors –
I will be co-hosting a public town hall with several county and state officials to discuss the availability and sign-up processes for district residents to secure Covid-19 vaccines. We will listen to your concerns and answer your questions about the vaccine rollout.
- To register please click here or go to: bit.ly/ccvaccinetownhall
- Please email questions in advance to: firstname.lastname@example.org
With the initial distribution to frontline healthcare and first responders in Phase 1A substantially complete, Illinois is building capacity to vaccinate over 3.2 million residents eligible for Phase 1B. While federal vaccine shipments to states have limited supply, we are working hard to build out provider capacity to ensure more rapid distribution once more vaccines become available. This town hall will bring you the latest information and offer a chance to get your most urgent questions answered.
Representative Jennifer Gong-Gershowitz
In the meantime, please consider consulting and bookmarking these local, state, and community resources to keep current on vaccine news:
To register yourself and receive eligibility guidance as well as to make an appointment when available, please contact either the Cook County Public Health Department, or if you live in Skokie or Evanston, your local health authorities. My staff is available to assist constituents with the online registration process. Please call our office at 847/486-8810, if you need help navigating the online form.
- Cook County Public Health Department – https://vaccine.cookcountyil.gov/
Vaccine Sign-Up Hotline: 833-308-1988 M-F 7 am-7 pm CT
- City of Evanston Health and Human Services – https://bit.ly/3sYEJcy
COVID Vaccine Survey – https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/27LBXZK
- Village of Skokie Public Health – https://www.skokie.org/1017/COVID-19
COVID Vaccine Registration – https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/SDQV98T
In addition to the IDPH hotline, the state just launched a new site that is a great resource for news about vaccines, Covid-19 metrics, and related health news.
- State of Illinois – https://coronavirus.illinois.gov/s/
- IDPH COVID Hotline: For general questions about COVID‐19, Call 1‐800‐889‐3931 or email email@example.com.
Community Providers – Vaccine Location Sign-up
Once you receive authorization for a vaccine, you can contact local providers to schedule an appointment. Here are major providers in the district (additional sites may be opened as vaccine supplies increase).
- Jewel-Osco https://www.mhealthappointments.com/covidappt
- Walgreens https://www.walgreens.com/findcare/vaccination/covid-19
- Advocate-Aurora Health Care https://www.advocateaurorahealth.org/coronavirus-disease-2019/covid19-vaccine/
- Patient Portal: https://www.advocateaurorahealth.org/livewell/
- Amita Health https://www.amitahealth.org/covid-19/
- NorthShore Health System https://www.northshore.org/covid-19-information-resources/covid-19-vaccine/
- Patient Portal: https://www.northshoreconnect.org/mychart/Authentication/Login?