CLINICAL AND MEDICAL INFORMATION
The public health offices for the state, county, and municipalities are the best sources of reliable, up-to-date information.
- DPH: https://www.dph.illinois.gov
- Cook County: https://cookcountypublichealth.org/
- Evanston: https://www.cityofevanston.org/government/departments/health-human-services
- Skokie: https://www.skokie.org/158/Health
For general, non-emergency information you can call the IDPH COVID Hotline at 1-800-889-3931, or email IDPH health professionals at DPH.SICK@illinois.gov, or the Cook County Department of Public Health at email@example.com.
- You can locate your nearest vaccination site at https://coronavirus.illinois.gov/vaccines/vaccination-locations.html
- Additionally, Cook County offers assistance in locating a vaccine in our area. You can visit their website https://vaccine.cookcountyil.gov or call their hotline at 833-308-1988.
To find the nearest testing site near you visit IDPH’s testing location tracker at http://dph.illinois.gov/testing
Mental Health Resources
Mental health, substance use, suicide prevention, and other resources are available via phone at https://www.dhs.state.il.us/page.aspx?item=123539
Illinois Rental Payment Program
ILRPP is an emergency rental assistance program designed to support households in Illinois who cannot pay rent due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Tenants have until 11:59 p.m. on Sunday, July 18 to complete their portion of the application. Tenants will also be provided a pathway to complete their application should they have unresponsive landlords. More information available at https://ilrpp.ihda.org
- You may reach the call center at 866-454-3571 or via email at Questions.ILRPP@ihda.org.
- On Monday, June 28 and going forward, the Call Center will be open from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Applicants are eligible for up to 15 months of assistance. The grant can cover the past due rent from the previous 12 months and future rental assistance for the next three months, if deemed necessary. The maximum grant amount is $25,000. The emergency rental assistance is provided by the Federal government and is free to tenants and housing providers. If approved, the grant will be paid to the housing provider in the form of a check.
Niles Township Assistance Program
In partnership with District 219, Niles Township is offering financial assistance to those who meet eligibility requirements.
- Eligibility requirements:
- You have a child that is a student at D219 schools
- You can demonstrate financial hardship caused by the pandemic.
- Proof of immigration status is not required
- Funds are available until they run out, there is no maximum limit to assistance.
- If you do not have a child in D219 the township may still have other financial assistance available to you.
- Call 847-673-9300 and ask for help with financial assistance or visit: https://nilestownshipgov.com
Small Business Assistance
- The Illinois Department of Commerce and Economic Opportunity has a Small Business Assistance portal that provides information to business owners here: https://www2.illinois.gov/dceo/SmallBizAssistance/Pages/default.aspx
- The nearest Small Business Development Center is: